What follows is from Project Veritas and its release sent to my email box. It, as always, speaks for itself.
Twitter Senior Engineer Talks Elon Musk Takeover in NEW Undercover Video: ‘Twitter Does Not Believe in Free Speech’ … Admits Employees at Tech Giant are ‘Commie as F**k’
- Project Veritas published a new story on Monday night featuring footage of Twitter Senior Engineer, Siru Murugesan, discussing how employees at the tech company “hate” Elon Musk’s impending acquisition of Twitter among several other explosive soundbites.
- Leaving no doubt to one of the primary sources of the rift between Musk and employees at Twitter, Murugesan at one point says: “Twitter does not believe in free speech… Elon believes in free speech.”
- Murugesan: “Our jobs are at stake, he's a capitalist and we weren't really operating as capitalists, more like very socialist. Like we're all like commie as f**k.”
- Murugesan on attempts to prevent the Musk deal: “We did all we could to like revolt against it. A lot of employees were revolting against it.”
- Murugesan on Twitter offering equal access to both parties: “I don't know if two parties can truly coexist on one platform.”
- Murugesan on how Twitter employees are dealing with the changes at Twitter: “They're like, ‘this would be my last day if it happens…’ a lot has changed. Like, we're stress eating a lot. Like, we're all worried for our jobs.”
Enjoy this little gem. This is a direct result of our public (and some private) educational institutions. This is what happens when good people fail to do nothing. Evil prevails. The mindset of so many millennials is so historically bankrupt, so lacking a moral north on the compass it explains how this can exist en masse inside one company, let alone other outlets like Facebook, and the mainstream media.